- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance coverage plans available for employees and their dependents.
Pension and Savings Programs
- City requires participation into the retirement plan for the benefit of the employee. Employees are vested in the plan after 7 years of employment. Police and Fire uniformed employees are covered by their respective State Plans.
Wellness and Exercise Programs
- Generous incentive programs to keep employees healthy and fit. Earn time off, attend health information sessions and access to the UCO Wellness Center at a discounted rate.
Employee Health Clinic
- Use of the city's onsite Employee Health Clinic is at no cost to the employee, their dependents and non-Medicare retirees that are members of the city's plan.
Vacation and Sick Leave
- Vacation time is earned based on your length of employment and increases with longevity. Sick leave is accrued separately at a rate of 8 hour per month after a probationary period of six months.
- The city observes 11 holidays a year. Most departments are closed for these holidays.
Performance Based Salary
Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- City provided policies for employees.
Supplemental Coverage Plans
- Offered to employees that may be purchased thorough payroll deductions.
City Issued Equipment,
Tools and Uniforms
- for your position.
Employee Development & Training Programs
- Offered after employee's first year of employment