About the City of EdmondAt the City of Edmond, we recognize our workforce is a source of strength that is vital to our ability to effectively serve the City of Edmond's diverse customers and community. We encourage and sustain an environment of inclusion that embraces awareness and respect for differences among people and empowers each person to share their unique strengths, talents and values.
Applying for City Jobs
- All open positions are now posted with a link to an online application.
- Complete and submit the online application for the position(s) you want to be considered for.
- If you are selected for testing and/or interview, we will contact you by phone to arrange an appointment.
- If you are not selected for consideration for the position, you will receive an e-mail indicating this.
- If you wish to apply for more than one position, you must complete the application for each position.
- Resumes are only accepted when accompanied by the City's application form, unless specifically stated in the position profile.
- The City of Edmond will require pre-employment drug testing and physicals prior to employment.
Benefits at a Glance
At the City of Edmond, we provide comprehensive benefit programs to keep you healthy, happy and to promote your well being.
- Health Care Programs - Medical, Dental and Vision
- Wellness and Exercise Programs
- Employee Health Clinic
- Pension and Savings Programs
- Earned Vacation and Sick Leave
Equal Opportunity Employer Information
The City of Edmond is an equal opportunity employer. Edmond does not discriminate against employees and/or potential employees. Adverse action based upon an applicant’s and/or employee’s race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, pregnancy, disability, genetic information and military service is expressly prohibited. No decision affecting the terms, conditions and/or benefits of employment with the City of Edmond is based upon an individual’s membership in any of the aforementioned protected classes.