Edmond, OK


Where do I go to pay a traffic ticket?

Pay traffic tickets at the Municipal Court, located on the northeast corner of First Street and Littler Avenue: 101 E. First St.

Methods of payment In person at 101 E. First St. - Cash, cashier's check, money order, Visa, American Express, MasterCard, or Discover By phone at (405) 359-4360 - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover By mail - Cashier's check or money order (do not mail cash) Drop box at 101 E. First St. - Cashier's check or money order (personal checks are only accepted for tickets not in the Late / Warrant status)

How do I report a power outage or downed power line?

To report an outage, call 405-216-7660. This number will get you in contact with our office staff during normal working hours and connect you to our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) for after-hours reporting.
To report a downed power line which may be arcing, call 911 to get emergency assistance with public safety issues. The 911 dispatchers and/or emergency personnel will also make contact with Edmond Electric crews to make the line safe and return it to its original condition.

Where can I pay my Utility bill?

You can pay your utility bill in person at the Utility Customer Service office located at 7 N. Broadway. Online Bill Pay

See other payment options here

How do I obtain a residential burn permit?

All open burning sites must have an approved Burn Permit. Residential burn permits can be filled out online, submitted and then printed electronically. A burn permit can also be obtained in person at Fire Station 5, located at 5300 E Covell Road, during normal working hours Monday – Friday 8:00-12:00 and 1:00-5:00. Burn permits are free to the public and are active for Six Months.

Learn More

How do I contact my City Council Member?

The Mayor and Council Members contact information can be found here.

Where do I find out how a property is zoned or what type of business is allowed by zoning?

Contact a city planner at (405) 359-4790 for zoning information. View the Online Zoning Map for a quick reference.