Disabled or Wrecked Vehicle

Leave This Blank:

By submitting an anonymous request, there could be a possible delay in response to the concern. City staff encourages that requests include a contact phone number and/or email to better manage such request in a timely manner.

To report a non-moving parked vehicle on the street, please call (405) 359-4494 or submit your concern on the link for "Abandoned Vehicle Parked on the Street" under the Police Department.
Problem Location

Convert to PDF?
Your Information
* indicates required fields.